Sunday 12 April 2015

Am I Back?

I have written a list of things I would like to do with my life, aka - a bucket list.

Some of the things on this list I can accomplish now or within the next year or two, some that will take most of the rest of my life to achieve and yet others that may never come to fruition - this does not bother me.
They range from the superfluous to serious life goals.
I have put some short to medium term goals in motion, but a few shall come to pass on their own; such as 'pay off my car loan' which - at the rate I am currently paying it off - should be the end of the year (I'll have it payed off 2 1/2 years early ... on a five year loan!).

One of the items I have on the list is 'maintain a blog with fortnightly posts'. So, here is the first of many - although I think I'll make the posts mid-week rather than on the weekends - I hope I can keep it up.

Perhaps in time I shall post my list on this blog, but for now I'd like to keep it private.

We shall see if my interest can be maintained,

PsychoScissors out.

No comments:

Post a Comment