Tuesday 16 September 2014

Binge Watching

Last night I went on a binge of an anime I purchased earlier in the day.

I headed to another town yesterday (to JB Hi-Fi) to go and buy two Wii U games (they were each $20 less than anywhere elsewhere) for The Chook's birthday, which is coming up in a few weeks. I couldn't help myself from browsing the shops other wares.

I came to the anime section and went on a hunt for a certain Studio Ghibli film, though while they had many, the one I was after was missing. So, I started looking for other anime that I knew ... and found one that had been airing on TV recently, which (while I had missed the first few episodes) I had coincidentally become rather fond of. I couldn't help myself, I purchased it and in the evening began watching it ... which then became early morning - I had watched all 26 episodes! Oops. I guess I miss watching anime.

FYI, the anime I speak of is Ouran High School Host Club. I can hear laughter ...

I also picked up three children's films (buy 2 get the third free) - Despicable Me 1 + 2 and Rise of the Guardians. I also purchased Tim Minchin and the Heritage Orchestra - Live at the Royal Albert Hall ... I love Tim Minchin's songs! I spent WAY too much money, but it was nearly worse - so I did control myself to a degree - that counts, right?


Speaking of watching TV, the Doctor Who box set came in the mail 2 days after the last post. I had also gone to a local store and purchased the 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition (even if the 'Australia tax' is insane). Oddly enough I have yet to watch more than the first episode - I had put it on to make sure it would work and couldn't help but watch at least one episode! So, I guess I'll be binge watching Doctor Who now ... but I also have NCIS season 11 awaiting my attention too!

Oh, boy. For someone who doesn't watch an awful lot of TV, I'm certainly watching an awful lot of TV! *Help Me!*

I think I shall go now,

PsychoScissors out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment