Friday 5 June 2015

Books are awesome, but I like playing games too, so ...

I have decide to lay off purchasing new books for a while. As much as I love them, I really need to start saving up for a new graphics card for my computer. What I currently have had done an admirable job until a couple of days ago - I finally purchased Dragon Age: Inquisition. I have to run the game on low settings for it not to be jumpy, not cool. If I'm going to buy a new graphics card I don't want to skimp too much, I want it to be able to run new games for the next few years at least! They aren't cheap either ...

I drew a new title for this blog a couple of weeks ago. I really should get around to scanning it in so that I can put it up already!

I have tried Cadbury's new Vegemite flavored chocolate. While I wouldn't go so far as to say it is disgusting, I do think it tastes 'wrong'. I love Vegemite and chocolate, but they really don't taste right together.

Can't think of anything else at the point in time.

PsychoScissors out.

No comments:

Post a Comment