Friday 8 May 2015

Crazy hair is awesome!

The weekend after my last post I finally did something I had always wanted to do - I dyed my hair purple! The bleach didn't much like my hair ... I have always had trouble with hair dye not taking properly, turns out bleach is no different ... I ended up with patches of bright orange streaks, which caused the purple to give me brown-ish patches throughout. But in the end the brown-ish patched didn't matter, as I had most of my hair cut off! As is my way after years of growing my hair.

So, I now have hair that is super short and spiky in the back, graduating to long enough to tuck behind the ears in the front. It looks awesome! And purple! Yay!


Not a whole lot else has happened this last fortnight. I helped out with the Mother's Day stall at The Chooks school. I have a gas bill to pay ... Um, what else ...

Oh, yeah, received some books I had purchased online! The Guerilla Art Kit and Living Out Loud by Keri Smith, and God is not Great by Christopher Hitchens. The first arrived on Monday, the latter two only arrived this morning.

The Guerilla Art Kit was not as good as I had hoped. A lot of the ideas I had seen elsewhere, but it does collect them in one easy to access volume. It also provides recipes and how-to's for getting your guerilla art out there.

I have just started reading Living Out Loud - so far so good. not so much an instruction book as inspiration. AND IT HAS STICKERS!!!! Stickers make any book better (right?).

If God is not Great is even half as good as The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins, it will make for an excellent read - even if it is only "preaching" to the choir.

Well, I can't think of anything else, so ...

Until next time,

PsychoScissors out.

No comments:

Post a Comment